Ground-water quality near an inactive landfill and sludge-spreading area, Tallahassee, Florida
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section [distributor] in Tallahassee, FL, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Groundwater -- Florida -- Tallahassee Region -- Quality.,
- Sanitary landfills -- Environmental aspects -- Florida -- Tallahassee Region.,
- Sewage sludge -- Environmental aspects -- Florida -- Tallahassee Region.
|Other titles||Ground water quality near an inactive landfill and sludge-spreading area, Tallahassee, Florida.|
|Statement||by Marian P. Berndt ; prepared in cooperation with the City of Tallahassee, Department of Public Works.|
|Series||Water-resources investigations report -- 93-4027.|
|Contributions||Tallahassee (Fla.). Dept. of Public Works., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 23 p. :|
|Number of Pages||23|
- Art of preserving the sight unimpaired to an extreme old age; and of re-establishing and strengthening it when it becomes weak ... To which are added observations on the inconveniences and dangers arising from the use of common spectacles
- New developments in banking and bank-related activities, recent developments in commercial law, and the Tax Reform Act, 1986--one year later
- By authority. By the Old American Company.
- Directory of economic libraries in Canada
- Electromagnetic compatibility 1980
- Narrative art in Victorian nonfiction
- Two diaries of the French expedition, 1798
- Choice of straws
- Neural Networks
- Little science, big science-- and beyond
- Wilfrid Scawen Blunt and the Morrises
- Destination New York
- FODORs South East Asia 1986
- ...Schools, one of a series
- Dimensions of professional nursing
- Approval of offshore standard approach procedures, airborne radar approaches, and helicopter en route descent areas.
- San Diego Padres
- seventeenth-century English essay
- The History of Drogheda: With Its Environs, and an Introductory Memoir of the Dublin and ...
- I Was Dreaming to Come to America
Ground-water quality near an inactive landfill and sludge-spreading area, Tallahassee, Florida by Marian P. Berndt Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Ground-water quality near an inactive landfill and sludge-spreading area, Tallahassee, Florida. [Marian P Berndt; Tallahassee (Fla.). Department of Public Works.; Geological Survey (U.S.)]. Berndt, M.P.,Ground-Water Quality near an Inactive Landfill and Sludge-Spreading Area, Tallahassee, Florida: Water-Resources Investigations Report23 p.
Berndt, M.P.,National Water-Quality Assessment Program-Preliminary assessment of nitrate distribution in ground water in the Georgia-Florida Coastal Plain study unit. ASSESSMENT OF GROUNDWATER QUALITY AROUND KODUNGAIYUR DUMP YARD USING GEOSPATIAL TECHNOLOGY. Ground-Water Quality near an Inactive Landfill and Sludge-Spreading Area, Tallahassee, Florida.
WRI Ground-water quality near an inactive landfill and sludge-spreading area, Tallahassee, Florida, by M.P. Berndt.
WRI Hydraulic properties of the Madison Aquifer System in the Western Rapid City Area, South Dakota, by E.A. Greene. DEVELOPMENT COSTS OF SUGAR CREEK SLUDGE DISPOSAL AREA AT SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS  (BID PRICES OF LOW BIDDERS ON PROJECT) (Presented in English Units) $ 50, Pumping station Structure (est.
1/3 of $94,) $31, Equipment (est. 1/3 of $36,) 12, Sludge comminutor 6, Total pumping station Sludge distribution. epa//r/ february seminar publication wellhead protection: a guide for small communities u.s. environmental protection agency office of research and development office of science, planning and regulatory evaluation center for environmental research information cincinnati, oh office of water office of ground water and drinking water ground water.
Areas where water-quality problems occur and where nutrient waterquality data are lacking are also discussed. Keywords: Original Research, Florida, U.S.
Outside Florida, Surface Water/Groundwater, Sampling. Berndt, Marian P. Ground-Water Quality Near an Inactive Landfill and Sludge-Spreading Area, Tallahassee, Florida.